One of the many complimentary services I enjoy is providing my clients with staging tips and inspiration.
Staging your home is meant to showcase its best features and increase buyer interest. Because let's face it, no one wants to see a home that is disorganized and cluttered in photos, or in-person. So to help your home's photos stand out online, and perhaps even increase the value, staging is the way to go.
Real Estate Staging Association:
* Homes staged before going on the market sell in 90% less time
National Association of Realtors:
* 97% of buyers agents say staging affects the buyer's view of the home
* Staging helps 81% of buyers find it easier to visualize a staged property as a future home
* Staging prompts 27% of buyers to overlook property faults
* Buyers linger in staged homes an average of 40 minutes - compared to just 6 overall